Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill but offer several payment options.
1. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
2. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Crystal Creek Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
3. The other option we have to offer is a Check Holding system.You can write up to 4 checks that can be posted dated up to 45 days from time of service. The checks do have to be pre-approved by the check copy. The 1st check will be 25% of total invoice and deposited within 3 days. The remaining checks can be divided to your needs and 45 days later.
4. We now have Pet Wellness Prevention Plans available. This gives you the freedom of paying a monthly fee to cover routine preventive care with benefits perks for being a member.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .